Dairy Free Avocado Ranch
I made this recipe on a whim and it turned out to be a family favorite! We don’t eat a whole lot of raw veggies for snacks, but with this ranch around, we are reaching for some carrots, snow peas, and celery to snack on! It is nice and creamy and rich, just like ranch. You can sub out fresh versus dried herbs as needed. I used fresh as I had some on hand.
- 1 avocado
- 3/4-1 cup of unsweetened cashew or soy milk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until creamy.
- Add more milk if you want it thinner. Taste and adjust spices.
- Refrigerate and store in fridge for up to 7 days. May start turning a little brown due to the avocado.